wireless router
Edgar Pettijohn
2016-07-27 00:15:06 UTC
I just wanted to thank OpenBSD for making it so easy to
turn my Soekris box into a wireless router for my home.

I've been fighting it for a couple of weekends now. It
seems the problem was it was easier than I expected, so
all of my problems were self made.

Thanks!
Edgar Pettijohn
Steve Clement
2016-07-27 06:02:37 UTC
Another good tool is flashrd for any Soekris needs:
http://www.nmedia.net/flashrd/

This make deployment even more smooth. Even the upgrades are nice. But mostly
it comes with a mindset of preserving the flashdisk.

Cheers,

* On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 07:15:06PM -0500, Edgar Pettijohn
Post by Edgar Pettijohn
I just wanted to thank OpenBSD for making it so easy to
turn my Soekris box into a wireless router for my home.
I've been fighting it for a couple of weekends now. It
seems the problem was it was easier than I expected, so
all of my problems were self made.
Thanks!
--
Edgar Pettijohn