ispec - PSK - issues
Steve Clement
2016-07-25 14:54:09 UTC
Maurice Janssen
2016-07-25 20:06:52 UTC
I tried to connect my Nexus 5 with Android 6.0.1 but that plainly failed, no
clue what the correct config should be, so I haven???t reproduced it under the
Droid.
There seems to be an issue with Android 6.0.1 and L2TP/IPSEC connetions:
https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=194269
Maurice
Steve Clement
2016-07-25 21:13:48 UTC
Maurice Janssen
2016-07-26 06:08:50 UTC
Your link talks more about 6.0
https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=196939
Yeah, that's the link I wanted to send. Somehow I managed to copy
the wrong link in my previous email.

Maurice
Raul Miller
2016-07-26 12:13:55 UTC
Post by Maurice Janssen
https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=196939
Yeah, that's the link I wanted to send. Somehow I managed to copy
the wrong link in my previous email.
I have been seeing a lot of copy&paste errors myself, where I
performed the keyboard action to trigger a copy but paste gives me
something from an older context.

I'm sure a lot of people put a lot of time into making things work this way...
--
Raul